Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day #1

Alright, so I made it through Day 1, barely...
All I've thought about today is chocolate, sugar, coffee, and pop. I have peed roughly 15 times since I woke up this morning (definitely losing water weight). I think I followed the Hunger/Fullness Meter to a T! The one thing that I wasn't expecting was to feel so full after meals and for the couple hours following. No starving myself on this diet.
What did I have to eat today you ask?
Breakfast (1 & 3)
2 eggs with Black Pepper and Cheesoning
1 cup of Strawberries
1 cup of Green Tea
Snack
Activia Vanilla Yogurt
Lunch
Spinach Salad with broccoli, 1 can of tuna, and fat-free Italian
1 cup of Green Tea
Dinner
Lemon Pepper Chicken
Steamed Broccoli
1 cup of Green Tea
Snack
Activia Vanilla Yogurt

So I missed out on my 2nd serving of fruit because it was after 2pm after I tried to eat it. I think that this might work for me. Doctor's appointment tomorrow...dun dun dun! Time to get on the scale. This will be my first time on the scale for almost a month. I will be weighing myself on day 7, day 14 and again on day 17. I will be checking in tomorrow night. Until then Happy Dieting!

2 comments:

  1. WTF is Cheesoning? HA! Good start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheesoning is made by Reese's and it tastes like cheese! Can't have it for the next 17 days so I needed a substitute on my eggs

    ReplyDelete