Monday, November 30, 2009

Back to the Grind

I don't know how many of you know what my job exactly entails. I work at a Division 3 school in Southwestern Vermont. Yes...Vermont. It is a really small school, so small that many of the students call it SVC High School.


Anyway, I spend my days listening to my SAs talk about their crazy adventures and trying to keep them healthy. I spend most of the morning trying to catch up on paperwork that I have acquired throughout the afternoons and evenings. I schedule doctor's appointments, set-up meetings with physicians and sales reps, and get kids to come in for rehab to get them back from injuries. I spend at least 12 hours a day here:


So I returned to work after much needed days off and many hours of sleeping. It has been pretty hit the ground running around here. The semester is winding down and there is about 10 days left of work for me. I will be attempting to go home during finals week and spend extra time with my family before heading to the ATL for Christmas...

If you send me questions about myself or about my job I will do my best to answer them over the next couple posts. Also anything else you would like to learn about I can post with regards to athletic training.


No comments:

Post a Comment