Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 11

Hi again! I am so happy that you guys are traveling on this journey with me. I have really tried to give details and what I have been feeling over the last couple days. I am down 4 more pounds to bring it to a grand total of 14 pounds over 3 weeks. Roughly around 10 pounds in 11 days.
Today I tried to do that work out to see how I would feel. I did 17 minutes of a mixed run/walk (one of my fav workouts) and then stretched. Not only did my morning start off with some jump rope and running to demonstrate to one of my athletes what she needed to do but I added in work out time. I wanted to see what would happen if i worked out for the next 6 days.
So today my weight was 310! Wooooo! I swear I am loving this more and more. I know that there was a request for pictures and I'll do that on Day 17 so that you can see the dramatic weight loss that I've experienced. My clothes are beginning to look better and I was able to put something on that I hadn't been able to wear since I bought it today.
Things are going well and I'm so excited for the next 17 day cycle where I can add in more foods and really test myself. I have really been avoiding social situations involving food for the last 11 days because I'm not sure that I can continue on with this in that type of setting. Tonight is my first chance at doing that. I'm going to the movies with my roommate. Movie theater filled with lots of popcorn, chocolate, candy and all the things that I love that got me to 324 pounds. I'm hoping that it will be a success! More about that next time! Happy Dieting!

No comments:

Post a Comment