Thursday, July 21, 2011

Days 4 & 5

Well I finally broke down today for the sweetness of some chocolate covered almonds. Let me tell you that my stomach was not happy. I have been craving just a little chocolate since I started this diet. I will not be having any more until I have a day off of the diet in 12 more days.
I have been doing pretty good with my food choices. Yesterday I had eggs and strawberries for breakfast. Yogurt x2 was my snack. I missed lunch but had leftover fried Tilapia and steamed broccoli for dinner.
Today, eggs and strawberries again for breakfast. I had 2 yogurts for both of my snacks and had a big delicious salad for lunch. I made turkey burgers with spicy brown mustard and pickles along with another side salad.
I finally discovered Trivia, the suggested sweetener and it made the green tea very delicious. So I will continue to press on. Decided that I will not weigh in again until day 10 since I was behind on the initial weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment