Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day #3

Well today is day 3 of this lovely diet. I weighed in at 313 pounds. I weighed myself before leaving to go home 2 weeks ago and I weighed in at 324 pounds. So that's down 11 pounds at least this month.
Today was a good day. I got a lot done and got some amazing news from the Boss Man! I love that he values me enough to keep me sane and happy so that I don't go anywhere.
Alright so I'm really getting into a routine with my food choices. I even ventured out to some different veggies than what I normally eat. MMMM...Cucumbers! Taste like tangy water lol.
Breakfast
Activia Yogurt
1/2 Orange
Snack
Activia Yogurt
Lunch
Spinach salad with cheesoning, Fat-free Creamy Italian Dressing, cucumbers, tomatoes, and carrots
Dinner
Fried Tilapia (fried in Olive Oil with Cajun Seasoning)
Repeat Spinach salad
I of course had green tea with all my meals and drank all of my water. The hot lemon water was not amazing this morning.. It really made my stomach upset so I only drank half of it. Overall another great food day!
Here's to Day 4

No comments:

Post a Comment