Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Days 6-10

Hi Everyone! I hope that you are having a great week and had a great weekend.
I made it through a couple more days. I allowed myself to buy some dark chocolate finally. I need it it's definitely PMS time so I can have the dark chocolate, 1 oz of it until I'm no longer craving chocolate. Hoping that this is the last day that I'm craving it.
I have really been doing a good job and am really proud of myself. I actually ventured out into the world of fast food today. I got a spicy chicken caesar salad and dipped my salad in the dressing instead of pouring it all over. I got a compliment on Day 9 about how much smaller I looked. It was the first time that it happened. I've also noticed that if I'm eating something that I shouldn't my stomach sure let's me know.
My food choices haven't really branched out that much. I had some collard greens that I've added in to give myself another option. I have realized how expensive it is to eat healthy but I think that it's a investment that I am willing to take. I've even convinced one of the ladies that works at the college with me to try this diet. I will do a weigh in tomorrow! I am thinking thin and imagining what I will look like a little smaller. My goal weight is 220 lbs. That means that overall I would lose 100 lbs. I think that I can do it, just hoping that once school starts back I will be able to make smart food choices in the cafeteria.
Here's to 6 more days! Then off to Cycle 2: Activate. The first cycle is called Accelerate! I feel my body accelerating to skinny!!

1 comment:

  1. WOO HOO! Good for you. I am intrigued by your progress. When do we get to see pics? :P

    ReplyDelete